In this article, I will tell you the steps and all details about Aadhar card correction online. The Aadhar card is considered to be one of the most crucial identification cards for Indian people. Individuals are identified by a 12-digit number that serves as a connection between all of their demographic and biometric information. The Aadhar card may also be used as a form of identification and evidence of residency.
However, in rare instances, it may be necessary to make updates or edits to the Aadhar card information. Holders of Aadhar cards may now quickly make modifications to their Aadhar cards using the internet.
Steps for Aadhar card correction online:
A step-by-step explanation on how to make an Aadhar card correction online is provided below.
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website at uidai.gov.in for further information.
- On the top menu bar, choose ‘Aadhar Services’ from the drop-down menu.
- To correct your Aadhar Card details, go to the ‘Aadhar Card Services’ section and choose the ‘Correct Aadhar Card Details’ option.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhar number and click on the ‘Verify’ button to confirm your identity.
- The information that may be corrected will be shown on the next page. Make the necessary changes and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The revised Aadhar card will be sent to the address on file with the government.
Aadhar card users may also make changes to the information on their cards by visiting the Aadhar enrollment Centre that is closest to them.
It is thus now possible to make adjustments or updates to your Aadhar card information online, which is a time-saving convenience. Simply follow the simple instructions outlined above.
Benefits of Aadhar card correction online:
It is a quick and hassle-free approach to correct your Aadhar card online, which is one of the advantages of doing so. Without having to go through the hassle of visiting an Aadhaar enrollment facility, you can make the adjustments from the comfort of your own home.
Another advantage of using this service is that it is entirely free of charge to do so. Aside from the processing fee, there are no other fees or costs associated with the procedure. Consequently, you will not have to worry about paying more money in order to make the necessary adjustments to your Aadhar card.