Aadhar Card is one of the least demanding government personality cards to get, as its procedure is straightforward and the vast majority of its administrations are accessible on the web. You could exploit this straightforward entry and guarantee that your Aadhar Card is sans blunder. Since the Aadhar Card is critical in many saving money offices and in getting government benefits, ensure the points of interest on the card are precise and fully informed regarding subtle elements, for example, address. Thus, let us investigate to why we require it and how to apply for it before we get into checking the Aadhar card overhaul status.
As we realize that UIDAI has presented Aadhaar Card self-administration overhaul entrance for changing or redesigning the data of the people.Aadhar Card Online Name Correction Change. Many subtle elements can be adjusted with the assistance of this entrance, for example, inaccurate name, date of birth, sexual orientation or changed address in online mode.
How to Change Name in Aadhar Card Online –
You should have a portable number, as One Time Password will be sent to that versatile number.If you no longer have your enlisted versatile number, you should visit closest AADHAAR Card Update Center or send your AADHAAR Card change to ask for through post.Thus you can likewise change Name/Surname in aadhaar card by means of disconnected mode yet online mode is quick and easy.
- First of all visit the portal at-www.uidai.gov.in
- Then enter your AADHAAR Number and Text verification number.
- Now click on send OTP.
- You’ll receive a One Time Password on your mobile number.
- Enter the One Time Password and proceed.
- Now select the Change Name / Surname field.
- Fill the correct details in English as well as local language in the fields
- Now upload the any of the proof of your correction.
- At the end, you will be given URN number.
- Keep this number to track down your progress.
Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal to make things all the more simple and convenient.Now the hopefuls can change their Aadhar card subtle elements like address, Name, Sir Name, D.O.B.There are two strategies to roll out improvements in your aadhar card by means of online mode or through the post.For this, you have to first login utilizing your Aadhaar number and an OTP sent to your mobile.Aadhar Card Online Address Change Steps.
- Firstly visit the AADHAAR card Online Self Service Update Portal.
- Now Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number in the field and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Then Enter the OTP received on your mobile and the text visible on the screen and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Now update your Address and click on ‘Submit Update Request’ button.
- At last upload, your self-attested proof of address documents.
After that, You will then see an ‘Update Request Complete’ page stating that ‘Your update request has been successfully submitted on a date and you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
-You can download your update Aadhar card by using acknowledgement slip.
Online Aadhar Card Name Correction Tamilnadu –
Aadhar Card Edit in Tamilnadu Online it’s very easy or simple way. It possible to Aadhaar card change of Name, Address, Date of Birth And Gender (Male or Female) in Aadhaar Card. it is Possible to aadhaar Card Online Correction in Tamilnadu.
Step by step instructions to Aadhar Card Edit and Correction Process
- Firstly open Aadhar official Resident Portal link Here- https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- The second Step is clicked on button Update your Aadhaar Data. Directly go to the page
- The third step to start will go to the login page to start the process, then enter Aadhaar card Number ( Who is The edit the Resident Card number.
- Next, the resident was going to mobile number verification Request for (OTP) one-time password to get your Mobile number. Submit your mobile number to get a one-time password on your mobile number then enter that password and enter captcha to log in
- after the login the inhabitant have to pick the alternative to change Name, Gender (Male or Female0, Date of Birth, Present Address and Mobile number, and so forth. What to risk or alter after the inhabitant will alter the subtle elements
- InThe Final Sten transfer the Documents for Proof to Edit or Update you Aadhaar information on the web.
- After effectively step transfer the archives the inhabitant will get Reference Number to this alter your Aadhaar information, He/She will check alter your Adhaar Data with the reference ID, Take it a Print out and the UIADI of Unique Identification Authority of India will send the reference ID to the Resident Mobile Number likewise Save It.
Change Name in Aadhar Card Offline Process –
You will be required to present the Aadhar card change ask for in English and in addition your neighbourhood dialect (aside from numeric values, for example, Date of Birth, which should be entered just in English). Put the finished Aadhar card change ask for shape alongside the supporting archives in an envelope and on top of the envelope express “Aadhaar Update/Correction“.
Send the envelope to one of the Aadhar card redesign/adjustment address given underneath. Your Aadhar card change ask for data will be checked by UIDAI delegate and upon effective approval, the progressions will be reflected in your Aadhar card and a similar will be imparted to you.
Aadhar Card Postal Address –
|Hindi, Urdu||UIDAI Regional Office, Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, 3rd Floor, TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)||0522-2304978|
|Bengali||UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Lowadih, Ranchi – 834010||0651-246016|
|English, Gujarati, Marathi||UIDAI Regional Office, 5th & 7th Floor, MTNL Building, BD Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Mumbai – 400005||022-22186168|
|Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil||UIDAI Regional Office, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bangalore – 01||080-22340862|
|Telugu, Oriya||UIDAI Regional Office, 5th Floor, Block – III, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081||040-23119269|
|Punjabi||UIDAI Regional Office, SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh||0172-25085983|
Supporting Document to Change Name in Aadhar Card –
These are documents that establish that you are who you claim to be as seen on documents issued by various government bodies. The one common theme in all these documents is that they all need to be photo identity cards. The document must contain your name and photo. You can submit any of the following documents as identity proof and also used as KYC documents for Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card or PDS Photo Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- NREGS Job Card.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
- Arms License.
- Photo ID Issued by a Recognized Educational Institution.
- Photo Credit Card.
- Photo Bank ATM Card.
- Kissan Photo Passbook.
- Pensioner Photo Card.
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card.
- ECHS/ CGHS Photo Card.
- Certificate of Identity that has photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on a letterhead.
- Address Card that his name and photo issued by the Department of Posts.
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
e-Governance Services –
Alankit e-Governance division believes in providing quality information and high standard of service delivery, encouraging new advanced technology and making the system more accountable, transparent and effective for the clients.
- Enrolment Agency is an agency is hired by the Registrar under a contract subject to verification of profile of the organization, technical and financial evaluation.
- Enrolment agencies provide operators and supervisors for the enrolment stations on the field and also create the necessary conditions for the optimal enrolment of residents.
- Enrolment agencies must notify residents and UIDAI, of the enrolment schedule in advance.
- Enrolment agencies will be empanelled by the UIDAI and paid by the registrar for successful Aadhaar Generation
- The enrolment agencies shall set up the enrolment centre for enrolment of resident as well as correction or update of resident data
UID Enrollment (Aadhaar)
Aadhaar, the unique identification number issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is linked to the demographic and biometric information of individuals, which acts as a universal proof of identity, allowing residents to establish their credentials anywhere in India. Ankit’s three Group companies are Empanelled agencies with UIDAI for enrolling Indian Citizens in the States and Union Territories, thus assuring access to all the benefits and services meant for them and also helping the Government to achieve its goal of social justice and welfare.