Online Aadhar Card Download by Name – Presently you can check your Aadhar card Status Online with the assistance of Aadhar Card you have your own identity.Adhar card is extremely valuable since you can utilize it anyplace in India, this is an ID evidence and goes about as an extraordinary substitution for the voter ID card or driving permit.
Presently you can have that Aadhar card wherever on the grounds that it is little and tiny.For applying for Aadhar card, you can go to any Government office and subsequent to applying for your Aadhar card you can check the status of your Aadhar Card Online from here.
You no compelling reason to go anyplace simply come here and check the status of your Aadhar Card.You can likewise check your E-aadhar card Status Offline Also by SMS Below We have shared a Method For This Too Let’s Checkout.
Also Check: How To Download aadhar Card Online
How to Download Aadhar Card Online By Name –
- Firstly visit the e-aadhaar official website.
Now You see A Page Like This ⇓⇓
- Now Select appropriate option, “Aadhaar No” OR “Enrolment No.” choose one of them. If you do not have Enrolment any so choose Adhaar No (UID)
- now Enter your full name you provide in aadhaar card.
Enter your email address or Enter your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the security code as a displayed text image.
- Now click on “Get OTP” button.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address.
- In the box below, enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address.
- Finally, Click on “Verify OTP” Button.
Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your Aadhaar card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
- Now go to eAadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Select an option of I to have “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”,
- Enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Fill Full Details Of Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number.
- Now Click on “Get OTP“
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile inbox or email address check this message.
- Enter the digits of OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box
- And the last click on “Validate and Download” Button.
Also check: Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Numbers
At that point, you need to sort the code which will show up on the screen. You ought to take the directions which show up on the screen and finally, you will have the capacity to see the present Aadhaar card status.The procedure is simple, basic and helpful. You will confront the minimum hitch while you look at the status.