To obtain an Aadhar card form download, visit the UIDAI’s official website. The form is available in Hindi and English. To download the form, go to the website and select ‘Downloads’. Then you can choose the form you need. After downloading the form, fill it out and send it to the UIDAI office with the required documents.
The form itself is easy to understand. If you have any questions or concerns, you can call the UIDAI helpline.
Application for an Aadhar card:
1. Identity documents: Driver’s License, Voter ID, Government Employee ID Cards (Central/ State/ Local), NREGS Job Card, Pensioner Card, Arms License
2. Address proofs: Property Tax Receipt (within 1 year), Credit Card Statement (within 3 months), Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, and Signed Letter with Applicant’s Bank Details
3. Birth certificates: Public Service Photo Identity Cards (PSU) and Voter IDs (Birth Certificates, SSLC Books/ Certificates, Passports).
4. Photos (two recent passport size photographs)
Optional: Aadhaar/MAADHAAR/Identity Certificate with photograph issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead.
How to get Aadhar card form download:
The UIDAI website has the Aadhar card form. The form is in PDF format and can be viewed with any PDF reader. Once the form is open, enter your personal information such as name, address, and birthdate. After completing the form, send it to the UIDAI office. Then you’ll get an Aadhar card.
If you want to download the form quickly, visit our website and follow the instructions. We will forward your request to the concerned authority.
How to apply for an Aadhar card and get your Aadhar card form downloaded:
1. Fill out the UIDAI website form.
2. Submit the form and await your Aadhar card at your registered address.
3. log in to your UIDAI account to check the status of your Aadhar card.
4. Once you receive your Aadhar card, follow the instructions on the card to activate it.
5. After activation, you can use your Aadhar card to apply for government benefits and file taxes.
One of the most commonly asked questions we get is “What are the expenses related to obtaining an Aadhar card?” Another common question is “How much does it cost to acquire an Aadhar card?” Unfortunately, there is no clear solution to this question. In order to get an Aadhar card, you may be required to pay a variety of fees, which vary based on your unique circumstances.
The application fee is the first price that you may be asked to pay if you want to submit an application. Presently, the UIDAI charges a fee of Rs. 50 (US$1.07) for this service, which is currently fixed at that amount. This cost must be paid in full at the time of application and is non-refundable after it has been paid.
An enrollment fee will be charged if you are applying for your Aadhar card for the first time. If you are applying for your Aadhar card for the first time, you will be asked to pay an additional price. This charge, which is presently fixed at Rs. 100 (US$2.15), is also due at the time of application and must be paid in cash. Once again, there are no refunds for this cost.
Lastly, if you want to make any modifications or adjustments to your Aadhar card, you will be forced to pay a modification fee to the government. This cost, which is presently fixed at Rs. 25 (US$0.54), is due at the time of the alteration or correction and must be paid in cash.
When applying for, or making changes to, your Aadhar card form download, you may be asked to pay three primary costs. Important to keep in mind is that these costs are subject to change and may be changed at the discretion of the UIDAI at any moment.
We hope that this information has been of use in removing any ambiguity about the expenses related to obtaining an Aadhar card. If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be pleased to assist you