How to Link Aadhar Card To Bank Account Form Online Process – The Indian Government is planning to make Aadhar Card compulsory for most of the legal and governmental administrative procedures – along with hopeful people to link their Aadhar to their bank accounts. But even today many people are not aware of or are confused how to link Aadhar to a bank account online. It is a very easy process to link Aadhar with your bank account it doesn’t matter which bank account you use it just take in a few minutes to add details of Aadhar to your bank account – you just need to follow the below described simple process. The steps or processes are almost similar and applicable to all banks like STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), ICICI, HDFC, UBI etc.
Let us first debate why is it important to link Aadhar to your bank account. One of the foremost benefits of linking Aadhar to Bank accounts is that it helps peoples to receive benefits and amount of subsidies under many government planes directly into their bank accounts. According to UIDAI, “ set up a commutation link between an Aadhar number and a bank account makes it easy for the government to identify genuine beneficiaries and route welfare payments and subsidies directly into their bank accounts”.
Aadhar Card link To Bank Account Form Online Process Step By Step –
In order to attach Aadhaar card to SBI or any bank account using online method. you would need to have internet banking option on your SBI account or another bank account. For those who have internet banking on their account.
Follow Some Easily Step Process to Link Your Aadhaar To SBI Bank account Or Any Other you are using.
- Firstly Login to your Internet Banking Panel by using your banking account ID or Password.
- Visit ‘My Accounts’ section on the welcome page after login.
- On the upper or any side, you would see an option that says, ‘Link your Aadhaar Number’. Click on the button.
- Enter your Aadhaar details and it would take you to another window where in your would be asked to put an OTP (One time password). This OTP is an 8 digit number send to your registered mobile number.
- Input the OTP and click on submit Button.
- Finally, you linked aadhar card to your bank account.
So finally you get to know how to link aadhar card with Bank account through online process.All user who is using Online banking service with their related bank can do this Aadhhar and Bank linking process online.So we hope all of you easily understand the above-given process.If still have any question or doubt regarding this topic then leave a message in the comment box.