What is the procedure for an Aadhar card phone number change? A lot of people have been asking about this issue since the Aadhar card became obligatory, and it is a good thing to ask. There’s no need to be concerned since we’re here to assist you with anything.
Changing the phone number associated with your Aadhar card may be done either online or by visiting a UIDAI enrollment facility.
Logging onto the Self Service Update Portal using your 12-digit Aadhar number and one-time password (OTP) will free download google sketchup pro 8 full version with crack allow you to make changes to your phone number online. Following your login, you will be able to update your phone number and other personal information.
If you want to change your phone number by visiting an enrollment Centre, you will need to bring your original Aadhar card as well as a photocopy of the verification paperwork for your new phone number (such as a utility bill or bank statement).
The facility will make the necessary changes to your phone number.
Changes in phone numbers may also be requested by advanced systemcare 9.4 pro key writing a letter to the appropriate department.
Filling out a form and submitting it together with your original Aadhar card and a photocopy of your new phone number verification paperwork will suffice. Send the completed form to the UIDAI’s New Delhi headquarters.
Your phone number will be updated after it has been verified, and you will be able to use it to receive text messages and phone calls from the UIDAI about your Aadhar card after that. Additionally, you will be able to update your personal information and check the status of your Aadhar card online.
Steps for Aadhar card phone number change:
- Log onto the UIDAI site using your Aadhaar number and one-time password (OTP).
- Navigate to the “Update Aadhaar” area and choose “Update your contact information.” 2.
- “Submit” will appear when you enter your new phone number in the appropriate box.
- An OTP will be sent to your new phone number, which you must enter. Click on “Submit” once you have entered the OTP in the appropriate area.
- Upon clicking on the Adguard Premium Key link, you will be sent to a new page where you will be asked to enter your name, address, and other information. Fill out the form with the necessary information and then click “Submit.”
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen, confirming that the change to your phone number has been completed successfully.
In order to update your Aadhaar card phone number, follow the procedures outlined above. This is how you can request Aadhar card phone number change.