Check Aadhaar Bank Account Linking Status Website Download Form
Aadhaar seeding is a process by which UIDs of residents are accurately included in the service delivery database of service providers for enabling Aadhaar based authentication during service delivery. The seeding process is accomplished in two steps.
- In the first step, Aadhaar details need to be collected from the beneficiary.
The service provider or the seeding agency is expected to reveal the purpose of collecting Aadhaar details and taking an informed consent from the Aadhaar number holder or the beneficiary.
- The second step involves the verification of collected Aadhaar details. Once the verification is successful with UIDAI’s CIDR database, the Aadhaar is linked to the beneficiary record in the domain database of the service provider.
How to Link Aadhar Card with SBI Bank –
You can interface AADHAAR Card to SBI Bank account online through the SBI Bank’s gateway or disconnected by going to the SBI Bank office where you hold your investment account or utilizing SBI bank’s ATM or by sending SMS to a specific organization to a particular number gave by SBI bank. All Government advantages will now be stored specifically in your SBI financial balance that is connected to AADHAAR Card. To profit DBT (coordinate advantage exchange), AADHAAR Card connection to SBI Bank Account is required.
Follow below-given steps to link your Aadhar card with SBI bank account –
- Login to the SBI SBI Bank’s NetBanking portal – www.onlinesbi.com, using your username and password credentials.
- Once logged in, look for “Link your Aadhar Card Number” or “Aadhar Card Seeding” or “Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank account” or “Update your Aadhar Card number with SBI Bank account” or similar option under “Service Requests” or “Customer Service” option.
- The Aadhar Card Seeding option Page will ask to choose your SBI savings account number where you like to link the AADHAAR Card.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar Card number to link to your SBI bank account.
- Now Enter Your email address or your mobile phone number.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bank account through ATM channel –
- Go To Your BANK ATM, Insert Your Atm Card
- In Menu, select Aadhaar Registration (or Inquiry according to your need)
- Now Choose the Account type (Savings/Checking)
- After which you will be made a request to enter your Aadhaar number.
- You will be provoked to re-enter the same.
- Press The Submit button & Your Aadhar No. is Submitted.
Aadhaar Linking Through Bank Branch
Client visits There Bank branch with a duplicate of Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
At the branch, a Letter of Request will be acquired from client alongside the Photocopy of Aadhaar letter.
After the vital check, the connecting will be finished by the branch. An SMS will be sent to client’s enrolled portable mobile number with respect to the status of seeding.From here you can download Aadhar card and Bank linking from –
Check Online Aadhar card and Bank A/C Seeding Status
Follow below-given instruction to check your Aadhar card linked or not to your bank account –
- First, visit the Aadhar and Bank liking page https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
- You will see Check your Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status page.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number in given fields.
- After that, you have to enter a Security Code.
- Click on Send OTP button to receive OTP code on your registered mobile.
- Now complete Enter OTP fields.
- When you enter a valid OTP the system will display a Login button.
- Click on the login button and get your bank name which is linked to your Aadhar Card.
Aadhaar Seeding Axis bank
Direct Link OF Axis Bank Seeding Aadhar Card – www.axisbiconnect.co.in
Some important Steps-
- Link Aadhaar No.
- Select Account
- Update Enter Aadhaar No.
- Re-enter Aadhaar No.
- Now choose Confirm.
Internet Banking – Login using Internet banking credentials, click on the “Aadhaar Seeding” link for registration
Phone Banking Center (PBC) – Call on PBC toll-free number Authenticate on IVR using the Debit card/Customer ID >> Press ‘4’ to link your Aadhaar No. >> Press ‘1’ to confirm.
SMS – Aadhaar <Aadhaar No.>AC <last 6 digits of A/C no.> to 5676782
Website – Click here
Aadhaar Seeding Andhra Pradesh –
Seeding process varies the nation over; here we examine AP Aadhar seeding. Aadhar seeding is valuable as it avoids numerous extortion exercises, for instance, if one somehow happened to interface their voter Id Card to the Aadhar card, just a solitary voter Id could be connected to a solitary Aadhar number, subsequently forestalling misrepresentation voter Ids.
- Visit the official page of Meeseva online interface
- ap aadhar seeding meeseva entry
- official site screenshot AP aadhar seeding
- Select seed your aadhar.
- In the inquiry criteria, there is a choice to seek by area or pin code. Select pin code.
Also Read: Will the Govt. have the capacity to Convince Supreme Court about Aadhaar Card?
Enter the region pin code accurately. Tap on the get subtle elements option.search by pin code screenshot AP Online Registration.
To make your inquiry more refined, enter your name in the client name field and snap get points of interest. select your name from the rundown (as appeared in the photo above) and click proceed. In the wake of clicking proceed with you would be diverted to the past page where you can see that your Unique Identification Number or UID has been consequently redesigned.
Seeding points of interest AP aadhar seeding
When you tap on the get points of interest choice, an alternate page gets stacked, tap on the seed choice and you are finished. AP aadhar seeding procedure is practically done.
You are practically finished with the procedure of AP aadhar seeding and next, you would get a message recognizing the same, as aadhar seeding done.
Aadhaar Seeding App
How to know Aadhar Card and Bank Linking Status by SMS –
On the off chance that your portable number is enlisted with the Bank, then you can send SMS to 567676 in the accompanying arrangement UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number
On the off chance that the portable number is not enlisted or in the event that the Aadhaar is now connected to Account, an SMS answer will be sent to you.
On the off chance that your portable number is enlisted with the Bank, you will get an SMS affirmation of the seeding demand.
The Aadhaar number will be confirmed by Bank with UIDAI. On the off chance that it falls flat check, SMS will be sent to Customer to contact any SBI branch alongside Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
Aadhar seeding bank of India
The Bank of India is a commercial bank that was established in the year 1906 in Mumbai. The bank was a private bank until 1969 when it was nationalized. The bank provides its customers with a wide range of financial products and services through a network of close to 5000 branches.
As the government has begun to implement a direct debit scheme for all its welfare schemes, linking holder’s bank accounts to their Aadhaar cards will ensure that they receive the subsidy/funds into their account.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Bank Account
Customers can link their Aadhaar card to their bank account by following the below steps:
- Visit the nearest Bank of India branch with a copy of the Aadhaar card as well as the bank passbook.
- Collect a copy of the application form to link Aadhaar card with a bank account.
- Fill in the form and submit it along with the documents at the bank branch.
- An acknowledgement will be issued confirming that the request to seed Aadhaar card with a Bank of India account has been registered.
- Once the bank has verified the information provided and processed the application, the bank will notify the customer regarding the seeding being successful.
Bank of India does not provide online facility to link Aadhaar cards to their customer’s bank accounts as yet. They have also not activated this service through SMS or ATM.
So finally you get to know how to check Aadhar card and Bank A/c linking status by an Online process.From here you can also map your Bank account with aadhar card by SMS or by submitting Application form at branch.If still you have any doubt about this topic then leave a message in the comment box.