Steps to Download Online Aadhar Card at Uidai.gov.in –
Download aadhar Card Online Steps uidai.gov.in – Aadhar Card is one of the personality verification in India. The individuals who enlisted for AADHAR Card. You can without much of a stretch download from on the web. Today we are going to impart to you regulated aide for how to download aadhar card in a split second on the web. Everything will be same in unique aadhar card and e-aadhar card.
• Aadhar Card is an obligatory character card in India. On the off chance that you as of late made your Aadhar, then it can take up to 3 months to reach your location.
• On the off chance that you didn’t get your card inside 3 months at your location, then you can download your Aadhar Card from our site. In the event that you have any inquiries identified with Aadhar Card, then please contact the UIDAI bolster division.
Also Read: How To Check Aadhar Status Online
How to Download Aadhar Card Online at Uidai.gov.in –
• Numerous individuals got stressed in the wake of losing their Aadhar Card, additionally they typically cried a great deal as well, in light of the fact that Aadhar Card is a proof of your Nationality in India, which is by and large used to make Passport, Pan Card, Visa and numerous other Official reports gave by Government. Your Aadhar Card is additionally penniless for school and universities, essentially for affirmation reason) nowadays.
• Be that as it may, you don’t need to stress over your losing your Adhar Card, despite the fact that you can without much of a stretch download the duplicate of Aadhar Card Online also take a Print Offline as well.
• You Just need to know your Aadhaar Card Number (one of a kind 12-digit government recognizable proof), which you can without much of a stretch check online by tailing a few stages. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India for the Indian government.
- Firstly Go to aadhaar card official website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now select, I have: “Enrollment Id” or “aadhar”, caption whatever you have.
- Then Enter your Enrollment number or aadhaar number along with all the details i.e, • Full Name • Pin code, • Security Image Text, and Mobile Number.
- Note: Please Enter Those same mobile number you provide in Aaadhaar Card
- Now Click on Get One Time Password (OTP)
- Now, check your mobile Inbox, you must have received a message with one-time password it can be also in your email so do they that too.
- Enter the OTP Digits in Enter OTP caption and Click on “Validate and Download Aadhar Card”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded e-aadhaar card but wait, if you try to open it then it will be shown as password protected file, in that case, you need to enter your ZIP CODE / PIN CODE, for eg, 110024 and so on.
- And Last, Now you have your e-aadhaar card and can print it.