Download Aadhar Card Online by Enrollment Number and Mobile Number – It would be ideal if you note: Earlier, there was no framework set up for Aadhaar card download by name. We have been viewing the advancement around there nearly. At last, we have a framework set up whereby we can check Aadhaar card status by name and download Aadhaar card by name online in the event that it’s prepared. It can take around 3 months (90 days) to get Aadhaar card after you select at Aadhaar card status.
• In any case, on the off chance that you have gotten the SMS affirmation that your Aadhaar card is prepared effectively, you can continue with Aadhaar card download copy duplicate online from.
• On the off chance that you have lost your Aadhaar card Enrollment ID and don’t have the foggiest idea about your Aadhaar number, you can download Aadhaar card by taking after these means beneath.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number –
However, there is no any tenet that you can Download Aadhar Card Online just in the event that you have not got the card within 90 days. The Online Aadhar Download office is constantly accessible for everybody. A client can download his/her aadhar card commonly as he/she needs. It is to be noticed that Aadhar will be accessible to Download just in the event that it created by UIDAI.Follow below instruction to Download Aadhar Card Online.
Know step By step How to Download E Aadhar card online By Enrollment No. –
- Step 1 – Firstly you go to the official aadhaar card website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now you see a web page like as ⇓⇓
- Step 2 – Now you can choose I have Aadhaar on top of the form page.
- Step 3 – Next step fill your details Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Step 4 – Enter your Full Name and Pin Code of your residential address.
- Step 5 – Enter the security code image text
- Step 6 –Now you can Click on the Get One Time Password button.
- You will soon receive SMS with OTP on your restricted mobile no.
- You check the mobile inbox you received a message of eaadhaar card OTP digits
- Step 7 – Enter that OTP in the last box mentioned as entering OTP.
- Step 8 – And last, click on Validate & Download button.
Note – According to UIDAI notice the new E Aadhar PDF password will be of 8 characters which are the combination of first Four letter of your name in capital letter and your Year of Birth.
- If your Name – SATISH KUMAR and Year of Birth – 1990 Then Password = SATI1990
- If your Name – JAI SINGH and Year of Birth – 1995 then Password = JAIS1995
- If your Name – RIA and Year of Birth – 1980 then Password = RIA1980
- If your Name – P.KUMAR and Year of Birth – 1990 then Password = P.KU1990
E Aadhar Card Download Online
In the situation that you are searching for the easy approach to Download Your Aadhar Card from UIDAI site, you are in the opportune spot. We’ll here depict the least demanding approach to Download Aadhar Card. Downloading Aadhar however online mode, you will get Aadhar Card with your E-Aadhar Letter. It will be continued by your Enrollment ID.
However, after the Enrollment in Aadhar Center, your Aadhar Card will reach to your Home within the following 60-90 days. The Aadhar Card is being sent by the UIDAI however customary post, so it is noticed an exclusive a couple aadhar cards compass to the right address, others lost in the way.
Keeping this as the main priority, UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Government of India has given a site (Web Portal) for downloading the aadhar card. In the event that your Aadhar Card does not come to your location within 90 days, you can Download your Aadhar Card through online mode.
Watch How to Download E Aadhar Card Online By Enrollment No. Eaadhar Mobile Number
So finally you get to know how to download online Aadhar card by Enrollment ID and Mobile Number.With the help of above information, you can easily download E-aadhar card online.