How To Link Aadhaar Card To Voter Id – Aadhar card is the unique identification card of the individual which also works as your identity and address proof. It contains the biometric information of a person including fingerprint, retina scan, and the photograph. You can link any of your other identity details with it. Now, it is essential for receiving any of the government schemes. You can apply for the aadhar card through online or offline mode in the enrollment center, and you check its status from anywhere.
It is easy to get the aadhar card from the UIDAI official web page. You can apply for the aadhar card in any of the aadhar enrollment centers in your area. You need to provide your biometric details with necessary documents. Your aadhar card will process in a few days, and it will send to your registered postal address after the completion of the process.
The process of linking the aadhar card to voter id card is called as EPIC Aadhar Seeding. It is easy to link any of your other identity details to the aadhar card by phone, webpage, call center and sending SMS. You can do this easily do this by visiting the official website of the National Voters’ Service Protocol (NVSP). It needed your EPIC number, aadhar card number and registered mobile number to process. The official web portal of the NVSP is www.nvsp.in
How To Link Aadhaar Card To Voter Id – UIDAI.GOV.IN
In this article, we are going to discuss the detailed information about how to link the aadhar to your voter id through online mode. If you apply for the link through online mode, you will get the faster result because it will take less time and simple to proceed.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to link your voter id to aadhar card.
Link via Online
- Visit the official page of National Voters’ Services Protocol i.e. nvsp.in
- Click on “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll.”
- It will redirect you to the new screen
- Fill the form by providing your details
- Enter the security code
- Verify your details and click on search
- Your information will appear on the screen it the data you entered matches with the government database information
- Click on “Feed Aadhar No” which appears on the left side of the screen
- Enter your EPIC number, aadhar card number, and registered mobile number
- Check the details and click on submit
- A popup notification will open on the screen that shows your Aadhar and EPIC was registered successfully
Link via SMS
You can link your aadhar card to EPIC simply by sending an SMS. All that you need to do is sending an SMS in a proper format which we mentioned below.
- Send your SMS format to 166 or 51969 and the format is ECILINK <EPIC NUMBER> <AADHAR NUMBER>
Link via Phone
For seed your EPIC through phone, you need to call 1950 on weekdays between 10 AM and 5 PM. There you must provide your Aadhar card details and EPIC number.
If you complete the submission, you can check your status of your application by visiting the NVSP portal.