Link Your Aadhar Card Number To Mobile – As indicated by Government New administer, It’s Compulsory to Link Aadhaar Card Number With Sim Card Mobile Phone Number in Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, Bsnl, Docomo, Reliance to keep dynamic or proceed with Sim Services for Lifetime. Because of Fake Sim cards, Government of India Taken New activity where Users of all systems need to Link Aadhaar Card Number With Mobile No. to Continue Activation of their Sim Card.
The government is growing extent of Aadhaar linkage to more basics. While Aadhaar, the 12-digit Unique Identity Number (UID) issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), is obligatory for documenting wage expense form (ITR) or applying for Permanent Account Number (PAN), news office Indo-Asian News Service (IANS) wrote about Sunday referring to educated sources that all telephones not connected with Aadhaar will be deactivated after February 2018.
Link Aadhar To Mobile Number At Home –
Aadhaar Number-SIM/Mobile Number Linking: Now, You Can Do It Through An OTP.
Mobile phone users will soon get more options to complete the process of Aadhaar-SIM linking. From Now Onwards, you will not be required to give your fingerprints to local SIM card retailers. Click on below links To Link Your Aadhar With Mobile at home.
Now, Aadhaar cardholders can link Aadhar No. with a mobile number or SIM from the comfort of their home. This was said by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) on Twitter. “No need to give fingerprints to local SIM card retailer for your mobile phone verification.Now, you can do it from the comfort of your home through OTP received on mobile number registered with Aadhaar,” said the UIDAI, the issuer of the 12-digit personal identification number or Aadhaar number.
Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number by Phone –
As per Government of India Aadhar card linking with the mobile number is mandatory for all Indian by 31st March 2018.We noticed that you face lots of problems when you are going to link your new mobile number to your Aadhar card.So here we will provide the latest information, how to update new mobile number in your Aadhar card or Aadhar Data.For this, you have to click on below link –
=> Link Your Aadhar Card With Mobile Number by Phone
OTP or One-Time Pin is a mode of authentication offered by the UIDAI. Under one-time PIN-based authentication, an OTP with a limited period validity is sent to the mobile number and/ or e-mail address of the Aadhaar number holder registered with Aadhaar. “The Aadhaar number holder shall provide this OTP along with his Aadhaar number during authentication and the same shall be matched with the OTP generated by the Authority,” according to the UIDAI website – uidai.gov.in. Besides OTP, the UIDAI also offers biometric-based authentication.
In its bid to simplify the process to link Aadhaar with mobile SIM, the Department of Telecom (DoT) recently introduced three options to link UID with mobile connection: an app-based method, an OTP-based method, and an IVRS facility. The telecom operators have welcomed the latest clarifications by the DoT on Aadhaar card linking.
Aadhar link to Airtel number-
As per the government directive, linking Aadhaar to your mobile number is mandatory for all existing customers. Bharti Airtel also prescribed its prepaid and postpaid subscribers ways to achieve Aadhaar-SIM linking.You can visit the nearest Airtel Store, while prepaid customers can do so by visiting their nearest retailer.
Click Here – Link Aadhar Card To Pan Card |Link Your Aadhar Card Number to Mobile Sim Card Number |Adhar Card Update Online Correction
If you want to link your mobile number with Aadhar card then follow the below points-
- Submit your copy of the Aadhar card.
- Mentioned a valid mobile number.
- You will receive the verification code (OTP) on your mobile number.
- Now enter your OTP and complete all procedure.
Reliance JIO sim Aadhar linking-
If you are using Reliance Jio sim then no need to link your mobile number to Aadhar number because you already Done Biometric Verification at the time of Sim Purchase.
Aadhar link to Vodafone Number-
Vodafone Also Sending Messages to their Users to Link their Number, because they Don’t want to Loose Their Customers. For Aadhar card link follow the below steps-
- Visit your Nearest Vodafone Store or Care
- Don’t Forget to Carry Aadhar Card Photocopy & Insert Vodafone Sim Card in Mobile Phone to Receive Sms.
- Tell them to You are getting this Warning Sms from Vodafone Company to link your mobile number to Aadhar card.
- They will enter your Aadhar card number and mobile number to receive OTP.
- Now you will get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter 4 digit verification code and complete this process.
- Once you OTP Verification Complete, You have to Complete bio-metric verification by Putting your Finger on Scanner.
- Scanner machine scans your fingerprints automatically.
- Your Vodafone Sim Card Successfully Linked to your Aadhar Card Number.
Check status your mobile number linked or not-
Before Going to the Retailer, Check Your Jio or Other Network Sim Card is Already Verified or not by below Steps. If not then Follow above Steps –
- Call on 198 Customer Care with your number & ask them your Aadhar Card is Linked or not via your mobile Number then they will Give You Details About this.
- Keep Checking your Sms Inbox, Because If you are not Verified Customer then they Sends Notification to All the Customers in Every 10 – 15 Days.
Also, check – Aadhar card Apply Online |Aadhar card Online Registration |Aadhar Card Correction |Adhar Card Address Change Online
Note-Their is no online procedure to link your Aadhar number to mobile number.So please don’t trust on any fake website to avoid the misuse of your personal information.