Most of us need to update one or the other thing in our Aadhar Card, Like Address, Mobile Number, Name etc. In this article, we will show you How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card with few simple steps at uidai.gov.in, also we will add Images for illustration Purpose, so that will be useful for you and also we will add all the necessary links so that you don’t need to search the Internet for Links.
First off, there are two known ways that you can Update / Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card, First is via Offline Method and other is the Online way that you can Change Mobile Number In Aadhar Card by sitting at home, without going to the hassles of filling forms, going to Aadhar Centers. We will share both the methods you can choose any of the Online or the Offline way.
Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online at uidai.gov.in
- Go to the official website by following this link: https://uidai.gov.in.
- Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card by Clicking HERE or Just Click the button Below.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number and Click on Send OTP at the bottom.
- As you click it will send a One Time Password (OTP) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Once you receive the OTP enter it in Text Verification tab of the Website and then Click on Login.
- Once you click on login, Select the details that you need to Change in this Case, Mobile Number so select Mobile Number as shown in the Image below and click on Submit Button.
- In the next page upload the documents they are shown, then after click on the SUBMIT Button.
- On the next page it will tell you that, Have you uploaded the original scanned Document? So Click The YES-Button, as shown in the image below.
- Once that’s done select the BPO Service Provider and Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once you click on submit Button, it will Display a URN Number Please take a screenshot or note down the number anywhere so that you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online.
How to Update / Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Offline Method
In any in case, if you can’t access the Internet, You can choose the Offline Way, Wherein You need to go the Aadhar Card Center and Follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below.
First Off, You need to visit your nearest Aadhar Card Center and ask them to Give you The Aadhar Card Update Form, In that form, it will have the below Details that you need to Fill up.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
In that Fill up all the details correctly, but in the Mobile Number Tab Fill in your New Mobile Number and at the Last make a signature and give it to them, Rest assured they will remove your old Mobile Number and Add up your New Mobile Number.